Wednesday, February 16, 2011

DisneyStore.com - You Are Such A Tease!!

Not only did the Simba /Animation Combo Pack appear briefly online, so did the Park 5/ Sorcerer Mickey combo pack did too! And yet, by the time I was able to view it, the blasted SOLD OUT sign had been posted. 
Oh DisneyStore.com  how you mock me! Oh well, I guess it saves money so that I may purchase other vinyls in its place...

Oddly enough, the Pie Eyed Mickey from the Big Eyes Series has made its way back onto DisneyStore.com and it has, as of me writing this, not been sold out yet.
Also, Cutesters Too is now available
Click here to buy the whole case or here to purchase individually. Maybe you'll get a chaser or one of the two super chasers!! (SPOILER ALERT- the chaser is a candied apple and the super chasers are a sour green candied apple and a purple version of the bubbles/soap one).

Happy Chasing/Collecting Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment