Friday, February 25, 2011

The Big Bang Theory Vinylm...I Mean... Nerds Rock Vinylmation Now on DisneyStore.com!!!

So I am loving this new window box set!!! It totally reminds me of The Big Bang Theory! I can't wait until I can order them!! But you can do so now on DisneyStore.com!! But since I love The Big Bang Theory so much I thought it would be fun to create a look-a-like list with the cast from this awesome show and these great new vinyls!

Raj/Chip

This one just made sense to me. Chip just looks like Raj so much!! Aside from the glasses, even the expression is right!




Amy Farrah Fowler/Daisy

This is rather appropriate considering who looks like Sheldon... Anyways. everything about Daisy as a nerd looks just like Amy!



Howard/Dale

This one is debatable, but of those made I felt Dale looks most like Howard. Also appropriate since Howard and Raj hang out so much!



Sheldon/Donald

Possibly the most obvious of them all! Sheldon as Donald with the atom on his shirt.



Bernadette/Minnie

There is just something about her expression and the way Minnie looks, possibly a sweet innocence and confidence that makes her look just like Bernadette!


Leonard/Goofy/Pluto

This was probably the hardest one to peg since none of them really look like Leonard. Mickey's expression is a bit too silly for Leonard and Pluto would have been a good choice as well so I decided to name both Goofy and Pluto look a likes of Leonard!





Stuart/Mickey
Due to the expression on Mickey's face I couldn't put him with any of the other main nerds in the show and thusly I feel Stuart would be the best choice for this look a like!


Penny/???

Unfortunately we are now out of Nerds and we have no Penny!!! This is unacceptable and I demand a Nerds Rock Penny to be produced!! Any thoughts on a suitable substitution until pigs fly...I mean they begin production?

No comments:

Post a Comment