Monday, May 23, 2011

Vinylmation Bakery

Bluntly, I was very much worried when I saw the sneak peek photos of the Bakery series on the official Vinylmation blog:

I was worried mostly because, as you all know, I am very much against changing the original form in order to adapt it to a concept. Accessories are great, just don't change the actual form. So I was very very happy when I saw this:

Now all is right with the world! Plus these are from the original mold; no five-piece body and missing nose! 

Plus I love the open box packaging!



Here are the last five of the series with and without their frosting:

Minnie, Cute as always!  I love the frosting for her, though she seems a bit naked without the frosting. Then again, in the older cartoons she only wore a skirt so maybe this isn't that naked for her.



Marie has the most adorable cupcake cup! She is just adorable, though I her face in the Animation series over this one,  it was just a bit happier.




The Cheshire Cat has awesome frosting, you just can't get away from those infamous pink stripes!



Tinkerbell: well, it is hard to create a dainty pixie on such a rounded form. It is cute but I think if you made her eyes a bit bigger it would make her seem a touch slimmer. And why is her hair tie so far away from her bun?



Ok my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE IN THIS SERIES: Mickey with icing on his face! I just think this one is so cure an funny. Perfectly captured that shocked look on his face whenever something odd happens! Plus I love his frosting with the Mickey sprinkles! It almost makes me want this instead of a birthday cake... almost! 




No comments:

Post a Comment