Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Designs Released!!

I am so very jealous of those lucky Disneyland annual passholders!! Two exclusive vinyls celebrate the opening of two new attractions: The Little Mermaid- Ariel's Undersea Adventure and Goofy's Sky School!






And for Car Masters Weekend a special two-figure set with Lightning McQueen and Mater:





Cutesters Like You will be released soon. You'd think I'd like more of these because I do enjoy anime very much but the only one I really want is the one in the Japanese school girl outfit just so I can obtain many of these and change the heads to look like the Sailor Scouts ;)






The following are various upcoming designs:
I LOVE the penguin, while the others I am not quite so fond of. I'm guessing the bright swirly one will appeal to those who are still living in the '80s and wishing for a unicorn...







The following are 9" designs for Urban 6
The Viking creeps me out (I much prefer the 3" that comes with the ear hat), the stars remind me of the 80's and pinball machines. I believe someone had some fun with sharpies on the white one and I actually LOVE the old style radio.






And of course the Kidada 9"! It is so cute though, I'm not sure if its some sort of candy or Minnie is looking at her reflection in a puddle... Either way, I LOVE THE JEWELRY!! Why hasn't anyone thought of this before??????

No comments:

Post a Comment