Monday, June 6, 2011

Urban 7 Sneak Peeks

There are a number of sneak peeks on the official Disney Vinylmation blog. Here are the released images for Urban 7! 

He's so cute!

Interesting.... I've heard rumors that he will have a variant that will be clear. I think that would make him pretty cool!

Cute, though I wish there was a little bit more splatters on it, there seems to be a lot of negative space.

He is so cute! I love the fish and the ripples!!

This one seems to be partially clear, but I'm still not in love with it.

Interesting and well done though, I'm not all that fond of juke boxes.

HAHA! LOVE! I would have loved a bit more with this zombi but I also understand not wanting to scare small children,,, 

I like the placement of meatballs on the ears but I don't think I would have made a spaghetti vinyl in the first place. 

Kinda pretty but it reminds me of the 80's. Though I LOVE the Hidden Mickey in yellow on the foot... I just saw this... darn it, now I want it!

I don't get this... and it kinda scares me... Does he really need to be missing teeth? And of all of the teeth he could be missing the two front teeth?!?

Ummm... ok

No comments:

Post a Comment