Wednesday, June 1, 2011

New Disney POP! Vinyls Figures

So Disney decided to expand upon their popularity in the vinyl toy world with POP! vinyl figures! Their first set has recently been released on DisneyStore.com with a selection of twelve characters that retail for $12.50.

Maleficent
My absolute favorite! She is so awesome; cute yet evil!
Buzz Lightyear
 I feel like they took away a bit of his character's warmth with the flat black eyes.  I do love his uniform thought!
Mike Wazowski
 An interesting square shape for our usually round friend.
Sully
I LOVE his expression and cute little body!
Woody
AWWWWW!
Cruella de Ville
She looks so very evil! 
Jiminy Cricket
I think he would be cuter with a bit less cheek definition.
Mickey Mouse
He's so cute but how can he balance on such little feet?  It is interesting to see a Mickey with larger ears than feet.
Stitch
Why is his forehead so big?
Pinnochio
Our little wooden, eh hem, vinyl boy.
Snow White
I never knew she had such a square face. I really hope they bring out all of the princesses!
Tinkerbell
Hmm, she almost looks like a nice pixie.

And of course you can buy an entire set!



Definitely not a replacement for Vinylmation but a good addition to the vinyl collections! I would LOVE some create your own versions of POP!



No comments:

Post a Comment