Saturday, March 19, 2011

Upcoming 9” Viking, Gum Ball Machine, Midway Mania, Earful Tower. Plus Urban 6 Chaser!

Recently, the Disney Vinylmation Blog has released the nine inch designs that inspired the newest Ear Hats. I personally prefer the designs of the three inch figures with the hats more than the nine inch designs that inspired them. For instance, I definitely like "after" 3" vinyl included with the gum ball machine hat more than the "before" 3" vinyl here. Also, I think the 3" viking that comes with the hat is much cuter than this three inch one, though some people may not want "cute" mixed with their feared warriors and ransackers like me. Don't get me wrong, I love vikings and Norse mythology but, for some reason this one just isn't doin' it for me.




Also, the designs for Toy Story Midway Mania and The Earful Tower have been released! Perfect for any Hollywood Studios lover!! I love the Earful Tower and really hope that they have a great and colorful design on the back of Toy Story Mania to not only compliment the calm colors on the front but to also better represent the appearance and experience of the ride. 




Also announced was the release dates for the remaining nine inch Animation vinyls.  Willie the Whale and Hycacinth Hippo are scheduled for late spring (although I have heard some people already have these) and Bolt and Merlin are scheduled for the fall. 



And now.... The moment you have all been waiting for: The Urban 6 Chaser!
I think someone over at Disney Design Group really really really loves Runaway Brain, especially considering that they are releasing a nine inch/ Jr. combo for the Villains series. I don't know if I truly get the appeal...

No comments:

Post a Comment