Thursday, March 10, 2011

Park 6, Urban 6, Tron, New Ear Hats Bubble Gum Machine and Viking!!!

Recently, Disney released the Park 6, Urban 6, Tron, and new Ear Hat designs!! Unfortunately, until the release of the series, the chaser will not be revealed. But here is a collection of all of the photos in one place for your ease of viewing! 

Park 6

Perfect for those of you who were able to get the limited edition nine inch Disney Cruise Vinyls... Gotta be safe!!
Oh, I do love this ride!! Remember that game Mouse Trap? Well, I never really got to play it since I never owned it and the one friend I had who had it didn't like setting it up. But this ride is a non scary version of what I think it would be like to be a mouse in Mouse Trap... only without the trapping part.
LOVE! I really like this design!
Yay Adventure Land!
Absolute Must HAVE! The signs on Disney Property are AWESOME!
Ahh the memories... No, I never messed with anything that was labeled "Wet Paint"  but, I have always liked the cute Wet Paint Signs.
I love Epcot...but not my favorite...





Urban 6


I believe you all already know my opinion on this...
Kinda cute, not a must have, but not a bad one to get from the blind trading boxes....
Cute, but the pin is cuter. If it were based on Beaches 'N' Cream at  Beach Club I would definitely need it!
Ummm, sorry, I'm not a fan of crying babies.

The picture of the following is not available on the Disney Blog yet so a picture of the pin will have to stand in for the figure
I get what they were going for but it just seems creepy... probably good for Halloween decorations...darn now I want the Green Thumb because its like a zombie thumb!!
I like the clear arm/wings but I think they could have made it cuter, especially since it's supposed to be a queen bee.
I get the concept but it didn't work too well on the 3D figure. The pin is kinda cute though!
Emoticons and other internet spawned abbreviations are over done, and that is coming from someone who is grew up with computers and these abbreviations... So if I wasn't so sick of seeing this plastered all over everything trying to make it look "hip" and young (which by the way, we don't use "hip" when describing cool stuff) I would like it! I mean it is orange, my least favorite color, but well done. I actually like how she put the winking emoticon as the face on this figure. Ok, rant over, we can move onto the next few topics.


Tron
Haven't seen the movie yet (yes I know, I know, I want to. Just haven't had the time yet) so I really can't comment too much  on the accuracy of these or the items from the movie chosen. But enjoy!!

Without seeing the movie, this is my favorite so far from this series!


New Ear Hats!!!!

LOVE LOVE LOVE! I really hope that the ears are clear little compartments with little fake gum balls rolling around in them. Plus, I really like the vinylmation figure that goes with it! Super cute idea with the guest wearing an ear hat and the classic exploded bubble gum bubble. 

Kinda cute. I like the hat and the vinylmation viking is kinda cute. It doesn't appeal to me the way the bubble gum one does though.

No comments:

Post a Comment