Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Animation and Villains Series!

As many of you may have noticed, the two 9" Animation vinyls that were released on DisneyStore.com have sold out for now (Beast and the Pete's Dragon and Eliot combo). However if you happened to look closer at the pictures available on the Pete's Dragon and Eliot combo you can see the other 9" vinyls for this set that are planned to be released! The picture below features the new vinyls: Genie, Hyacinth Hippo, Bolt, Merlin and The Whale Who Wanted to Sing at the Met!! I am personally excited for Genie and Merlin.

Also, I have heard this has been up for a while but, DisneyStore.com has the place holder for the Villains set up:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the packaging! I am sure I will need to get an entire case of these ;) It is rumored that these will only exclusive to the Disney Store but then again who knows what will happen. I can't wait to find out what the 9" vinyls for this set!






No comments:

Post a Comment